a little of what you fancy does you good ~ Marie LLoyd
Comfort clothes have always been a part of my life. Now at midlife, they matter more and more. Belts are a rare rare fashion accessory. [I would make Stacy London positively apoplectic. :( Sorry, Stacy] I gravitate to looser styles - feeling freer and unrestrained in them. Soft fabric textures that feel good against the skin. Waistlines that are freestyle or drawstring. (Think J. JIll & Eileen Fisher)
Once upon a time these comfy clothes were my treat at the end of a work day, or weekends off, and now they are becoming more & more my wardrobe staples. Why? Because I am convinced that I am at my best self in clothes that allow expression
, free form and the luxury of comfort.
Through fiber & fit I am transformed to a sense of peace & calm, and can keep that priceless commodity with me throughout my day.
Comfort gratefully comes in a wonderful variety of options. Pashmina shawls, wraps and slouchy socks. Soft lounge pants and cozy sweaters. My beloved's well worn flannel shirt.
My most decadent cozy wear is a silk& terry robe. An eBay find that makes me feel like a million bucks. Comfort doesn't have to break the bank. Learn to shop thrift, eBay & Etsy.
Have you ever thought of building [at least in part of your wardrobe] a comfy cozy selection? You could create a comfort drawer in your dresser or utilize an old trunk for your go-to pieces to quickly transport you to a state of blissful comfort.
Gentlemen, who kindly follow this blog, I've not forgotten you in this post. Treat yourselves to some lounge pants - they come in all wonderful assortments of fabric. Flannel & cashmere are fabulous for the colder months. Silk, bamboo, terry, gauze & pima cottons for the warmer months. Match them up with a pair of socks in the same fabrics. Voila. Instant portal to comfy cozy. Makes you men very cuddable, too. *winks*
Why wait for Pajama Day ??!!! ;-)
Some Essential oils to wear or diffuse whilst in your state of bliss?Stress Away™
essential oil blend is a natural solution created to combat normal stresses that creep into everyday life. Stress Away is the first product to contain the unique stress-relieving combination of lime and vanilla pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. Stress Away also includes copaiba and lavender to reduce mental rigidity and restore equilibrium. Featuring powerful plant constituents, such as the cedrol found in cedarwood and the eugenol that occurs naturally in vanilla, Stress Away can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension.*Peace & Calming®
is a gentle, fragrant blend. When diffused, it helps calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace. When massaged on the bottoms of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night's rest. Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day.Tranquil Roll-On
(patents pending) is a proprietary blend of lavender, cedarwood and roman chamomile essential oils formulated to calm and relax the body and mind. Using the roll-on application , Tranquil provides convenient and portable relaxation.
Essential oils have amazing subtle (energetic or vibrational) qualities.
(biophysical) attributes of essential oils are a magnificent bridge between the subtle (energetic) and biophysical (clinical) modalities which promote harmony, healing, balance & well-being.
When one chakra is imbalanced, others will typically follow. Chakras are only one component of energy work and holistic practice.
The Spirit, or Energy Body, is primarily expressed through 7 chakras, or energy centers, located along the central nervous system. Eastern medicine has long recognized the existence of these energy pathways that run along the body's surface. Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reiki, Tradition Chinese Medicine (TCM), Tai Chi, Qi Gong, all work with this energy flow - called chi or xi in Eastern cultures. In brief, the first chakra - Root - at the base of the spine, relates to the material world. The second chakra - Sacral - just below the belly button, deals with creation energy, sexuality, work, and physical desire. The third chakra - Solar Plexus - at the solar plexus, holds lessons concerning the ego, personality, and self-esteem. The fourth chakra - Heart Chakra - lies at the heart and contains lessons about forgiveness, compassion, and love. The fifth chakra - Throat Chakra - at the base of the throat, relates to the use of will and self-expression. The sixth chakra - Third Eye -in the center of the forehead, deals with wisdom, insight, and intuition. The lessons of the Crown Chakra at the top of the head concern spirituality.
The Sacral Chakra – Svadhisthana (orange)
I feel ...
This chakra resides in reproductive area and is associated with creativity and birth―both literally to a new baby but also metaphorically to new aspects of ourselves, projects and ideas. When this chakra is healthy, we’re tapped into the source of higher energy that helps us write beautiful music, develop an innovative business, or create a loving family life. When this chakra becomes congested, we may experience a block in our creative powers and a sense of dryness or emptiness.The sacral chakra is also known as the svadisthana chakra in Sanskrit. This chakra is located above the groin, below the belly button and in the center of the body.
The svadisthana or sacral chakra is associated with family, sexuality, passion and creativity. Our desires, passions and imagination are expressed through this chakra. Many of our core beliefs are held or formed here. Within the body, the sacral chakra is associated with the sexual organs, the uterus, prostrate, bladder, kidneys and the sense of taste. The tongue is this chakra’s sense organ.
People with vital or balanced sacral chakras draw on their creativity and passion, and are comfortable with their physical and sexual identities. They tend to have a warm and constructive approach to both personal and professional relationships, and healthy family and love relations.
Imbalances in the sacral chakra tend to manifest in the physical body as eating disorders, menstrual disorders, issues effecting the sex organs of either sex and kidney problems.
The signs and symptoms of the sacral chakra imbalance are varied. Sexual, relationship or interpersonal limitations and issues are typically related to the sacral chakra as are feelings of inadequacy and lack of self worth, self criticism, victimization, loneliness and disassociation or obsession with the physical body (sexual problems/dysfunction, compulsive eating disorders and anorexia, violence OR may be completely closed off sexually ). People with sacral chakra issues are typically over controlling of themselves, others and situations. Perhaps it is the tendency to constrain and control that ultimately leads to more frequent emotional outbursts. Physical organs most affected by second chakra issues include sexual organs, large intestine, lower vertebrae, pelvis, appendix, bladder, and hip area. Fear of losing control and fear of power can eventually manifest as ailments such as chronic pain in the lower back and pelvic area, arthritis, prostate or ovarian cancer, impotency, and bladder problems. Learning to honor others, instead of trying to control or dominate them, eases much of the struggle held in the second chakra. "The spiritual challenge of the second chakra," says Caroline Myss, "is to learn to interact consciously with others: to form unions with people who support our development and to release relationships that handicap our growth."Essential Oils and the Sacral Chakra
Essential oils for the sacral chakra tend to have a stimulating scent and have the effect of loosening one up – emotionally, mentally, sexually or energetically. They tend to encourage genuine personal expression either through creativity, industry or formation of bonds and friendship. Some of the more common essential oils include:
my personal blend recommendations
- Bay Laurel (Laurus nobilis) - stimulating, and it also promotes communication of intuitive and imaginative ideas.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) - The citrus essential oils are uplifting and encouraging as well. They help one experience events in a balanced and positive way and transmute harsher experiences that may otherwise fester into debilitating memories and life-long negative patterns.
- Cardamon (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) - Clary sage also balances hormones and is an important essential oil for women’s reproductive issues. Clary sage is inspiring. It stimulates the intuition and dream world without disconnecting from the body.
- Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum) - Jasmine reputation as a sensual scent has been known for centuries. It's opening, alluring, releasing essence invites joy, liberation and promotes love, sensuality and sexuality, creativity, and living in the moment. Jasmine harmonizes and promotes wholeness. Citruses and jasmine create a blend for joyfully opening.
- Orange (Citrus sinensis) -The citrus essential oils are uplifting and encouraging as well. They help one experience events in a balanced and positive way and transmute harsher experiences that may otherwise fester into debilitating memories and life-long negative patterns.
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium) - The citrus essential oils are uplifting and encouraging as well. They help one experience events in a balanced and positive way and transmute harsher experiences that may otherwise fester into debilitating memories and life-long negative patterns. Neroli offers a profound sense of ease. It helps one breath deeply, fill with peace and calm and feel whole. It is such a unique and beautiful note.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) - Patchouli offers emotional support as well as arouses sexuality and sensuality, allowing for a greater sense of security in relationships. Patchouli and sandalwood provide love and support and a safe context for more honest self assessment. Both of these essential oils as well as Neroli could be included in a blend for someone who has experienced physical or sexual abuse as a child. These are all deeper supportive scents.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) - Sandalwood is in some ways quintessential for the sacral chakra. It promotes positive self esteem and contentment with the self, stimulates sensual and spiritual love and sexuality and regulates hormones and the reproductive system.
- Peace & Calming - Peace & Calming® is a gentle, fragrant blend. When diffused, it helps calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace. When massaged on the bottoms of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night's rest. Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day.
Tangerine (Citrus nobilis), orange (Citrus aurantium), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) and blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum).
- Harmony - Harmony™ is an exquisite blend that promotes physical and emotional well-being by bringing harmonic balance to the energy centers of the body. The liberating, balancing, and calming essential oils in this blend open us to new possibilities while contributing to an overall feeling of well-being. Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), sandalwood (Santalum album), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), frankincense (Boswellia carteri), orange (Citrus aurantium), angelica (Angelica archangelica), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis), spruce (Picea mariana), Spanish sage (Salvia lavandulifolia), rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), lemon (Citrus limon), jasmine (Jasminum officinale), Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), bergamot (Citrus bergamia), palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii), and rose (Rosa damascena).
- Release - Release™ combines uplifting, calming oils that stimulate a sense of peace and emotional well-being, which in turn facilitate the ability to release anger and frustration. Repressed negative emotions lie at the root of many health concerns. Release promotes harmony and balance in the mind and body.
Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), sandalwood (Santalum album) and blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) in a base of olive oil.
- Transformation - Transformation™ is now reformulated to include Idaho blue spruce, palo santo, and ocotea. These powerful essential oils empower you to replace negative beliefs with uplifting thoughts, changing your overall attitude, emotions, and behavior.
Citrus Limon† (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita† (Peppermint) Oil, Salvia Sclarea† (Clary Sage) Oil, Santalum Album† (Sandalwood) Oil, Picea Pungens† (Idaho Blue Spruce)† Oil, Boswellia Sacra† (Sacred Frankincense) Resin Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum† (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Bursera Graveolens† (Palo Santo) Wood Oil, Ocotea Quixos† (Ocotea) Leaf Oil
- Joy - Joy™ is a luxuriously exotic blend with uplifting overtones that creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as cologne or perfume, Joy exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness. When diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), lemon (Citrus limon), mandarin (Citrus reticulata), jasmine (Jasminum officinale), Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii), and rose (Rosa damascena).
- Sara - SARA™ is an empowering blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils designed to help soothe deep emotional wounds. It may help individuals release and begin recovery from the traumatic memory of sexual or ritual torment and other forms of physical or emotional abuse. Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), orange (Citrus aurantium), blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum), cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica), rose (Rosa damascena) and white lotus (Nymhaea lotus) in a base of almond oil.
All of the above essential oils stimulate and open the sacral chakra, loosen or release stuck energy and encourage sensual, sexual or creative expression.
- Inner Child - opens the pathway to connecting with the inner self that may have been damaged through childhood misuse or abuse. When children have been abused, they become disconnected from their natural identity, or inner child. This causes confusion and can contribute to undesirable personality traits. The sweet fragrance of this blend may stimulate memory response and help reconnect with the authentic self, which is one of the first steps toward finding emotional balance. Orange (Citrus aurantium), tangerine (Citrus nobilis), jasmine (Jasminum officinale), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), spruce (Picea mariana), sandalwood (Santalum album), lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), and neroli (Citrus aurantium).
Sending you the Blessings of Harmony & Balance ~
Camping can be loads of fun, and it is the perfect place to put your Young Living Essential Oils to good use! They are safe & effective ! Here are some great tips !
Combine 20 drops Purification essential oil
, 10 drops Peppermint essential oil,
and about 1/4 teaspoon olive oil or alcohol in a 4-oz spray bottle and fill with distilled water. Shake well before spraying on clothing and skin to repel ticks,
fleas, flies, and gnats. Safe for children and pets. First Aid (Essential) Kit:
- Lavender essential oil to treat skin (burns, cuts, abrasions) and trauma anxiety; drying, antiseptic, soothing
- PanAway essential oil blend relieves bone and muscle pain, bruises, sprains
- Peace and Calming essential oil blend reduces trauma anxiety and panic
- Peppermint essential oil to treat inflammation, headache, upset stomach,
heartburn, fever, overheating, fatigue; also freshens breath and deodorizes
- Lemon and other citrus essential oils are good cleaning solvents; purify water; germicidal, anti-parasitic
- Purification essential oil blend repels insects, neutralizes insect/spider bites;
- R.C. or Raven essential oil blends clear a stuffy head or chest
- Thieves essential oil blend reduces infection, inflammation
- Animal Scents Ointment seals wounds and soothes chapped skin
Waterless Troop Wipes:
2 c boiling water
2 tsp plain liquid soap (KidScent)
2 tsp plain lotion (KidScent)
1 tsp Tender Tush
or 4 drops essential oils (Thieves, Lemon, if for hands;
Peace & Calming, Gentle Baby
if for baby or on tender areas like baby wipes)
Cut roll of Bounty paper towels (select-a-size style) in half, then remove cardboard
core. Pour mixed ingredients over half roll and allow to soak up liquid. Store in
sealed container and use on campouts, keep in the car, or use for cleansing wipes.
Please do not flush.
Excitement is circling around the new sharing tool that was unveiled at this year’s International Grand Convention—the Essential Oil Sample Packs. Inside these packs, you will find 10 single-use samples of essential oils that were designed to add simplicity in sharing essential oils with neighbors, friends, family, or even that random stranger with whom you crossed paths. There is no limit to the possibilities of sharing Young Living essential oils and building your business!
Young Living is leading the way as the only essential oil company that offers a professional sampling system with pure essential oils. These packets are made from a durable, highly inert, proprietary material that will help ensure long-term product stability. It is among the most robust film materials available and has been tested for both durability and safety with the most potent oils. Young Living has filed patents for the use of flexible film packets in sampling pure essential oils and is the only essential oil company to develop this unique product application.
No longer will you need to waste time tediously filling and labeling small glass bottle samples. All you have to do is carry the samples with you and find someone with whom to share Young Living—and with these samples at your fingertips, you will easily be able to share Young Living’s most popular oils.
—Lemon essential oil promotes clarity of thought and purpose with its invigorating and purifying citrus scent.*
- Opens and releases emotional blocks*
- Refreshes and stimulates the mind*
—The versatility of Lavender essential oil has many benefits that can be incorporated into a daily routine.*
- Calms, relaxes, and balances emotions*
- Soothes moisture-deprived skin*
—Peppermint oil has an energizing menthol aroma that freshens and uplifts any area.*
Peace & Calming
- Provides a renewed feeling of vigor and vitality*
- Energizes for improved concentration*
—Peace & Calming®
is an all-natural blend that promotes a deep sense of relaxation and emotional well-being.*
- Evokes positive emotions*
- Helps enhance moments of meditation and self-reflection*
—Young Living’s proprietary Thieves®
blend has been specially formulated to offer the immune system an added boost of support.*
- Neutralizes unwanted odors in the air*
- Safe, natural alternative to harsh chemicals and cleaners*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The sample packs are also available individually. Contact me here to order!
Whether you are the friend of a furry, feathered, or scaly being, you probably enjoy holding and petting your companion animal. This type of loving touch can also help keep your pet’s internal terrain inhospitable to pathogens.
Daily “oil petting” for general prevention and promotion of well-being is simple. Incorporate these six steps into your daily routine:
- Choose one of these five fabulous oils for your best friend:
- Peace & Calming® essential oil blend helps relax the nervous system and can release tension.
- Sacred Mountain™ is grounding and stabilizing. This blend is filled with the fragrance of outdoors and brings unexpected gifts. One day a neighbor’s dog came over joyfully and sat by me in the street. Her owner commented, “She never goes to anyone!” That is the wonder of Sacred Mountain! I applied one drop an hour before and then I was this dog’s best friend.
- Idaho Tansy is one of the most versatile oils for animals. It is purifying, cleansing, regenerating, repels flies, and lots more!
- Lavender essential oil is a wonderful relaxant and is great for healing wounds.
2. Take a deep breath and let go of everything except the present moment. Know that you are in the presence of another wonderful soul clothed in a different form. With full focus, know that you are relating from your heart and soul to theirs.
3. Trust your intuition and quiet all mental chatter. Place one drop of your chosen oil in your palm and gently rub your hands together. Do not rub too much or there will be very little oil left for your friend.
4. Pet your pet. Keep in mind that this is a healing act, born of your love for life and the life of those you touch.
5. Close your eyes and let your hands do the work. Trust that your hands are being guided by the creator of all life.
6. Apply the oil with gentle strokes anywhere you believe it is needed. Belief is born of intellect, knowledge, and intuition. Focus on the daily use of Young Living essential oils for your friend. You will discover the joy of a deeper bond as your best friend experiences your love as a healing gift.
Wishing worlds of success to you and your companion,
Nancy WeberNancy Weber, RN, is a certified clinical aromatherapist, certified instructor in Raindrop Technique® and animal aromatherapy through Lightwing Center, and a medical intuitive whose book, The Gift of Interspecies Communication, has many Heart Talk exercises. A forthcoming book, Animal Aromatherapy: Your Pet’s Best Friend, is a collaboration sparked by a desire to share and educate. Nancy’s PowerPoint slides from her presentation on animals at Young Living convention from 2009 and 2010 can be found at www.animalscent.net, along with Animal Scent Newsletter PDFs for great testimonials. Nancy currently teaches in the U.S. and Europe on aromatherapy for people and companion animals.
Dr. Edward Ferguson, assistant professor of animal sciences at McNeese State University, uses lavender aromatherapy treatment on Tazer, which helps reduce stress in horses. A recently published McNeese study suggests the use of aromatherapy treatment on stressed horses works and could benefit the equine industry.
You’re passionate about your pets, so all-natural, non-toxic products are the only option. Give your four-legged friends shampoo, essential oils, and other products designed especially for them. CLICK HERE FOR OUR PRODUCTS
CLICK FOR LINK
Have you experienced essential oils in spa treatments or bath and body care products? These aromatherapeutic uses are only part of the remarkable essential oils story. Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for their medicinal, cosmetic, and emotionally uplifting properties. Young Living has always been at the forefront of bringing this ancient tradition to modern users, introducing millions to a total mind/body wellness they may never have dreamed possible.
Primarily extracted through careful steam distillation, but also through cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful and effective than dry herbs, delivering quick and effective results. Any time you hold a bottle of our powerful essential oils, you are holding the pure essence of healing botanicals that can be diffused, inhaled, applied topically, incorporated into massage, or taken internally to:
Inspire a positive emotional state
Love the way the spritz of fragrance from a fresh orange peel can brighten your day? Each essential oil’s complex, pleasant, and unique scent activates the limbic system—the brain’s center of emotion and memory—differently. While some essential oils may uplift the spirits, others may empower you to release negative thoughts and habits. Essential oils can be your key to a more fulfilling and balanced emotional life.
To help you rediscover peace, balance, and joy, use these essential oils and blends for diffusion, soothing baths, massage, inhalation, or topical application:
Peace & Calming™
A wonderful & simple way to aid in regulating stress & overwhelm is to incorporate this audio program with your aromatherapy & essential oil practices. RESILIENT YOU® helps you to reconnect to that inner wisdom inside each of us where peace, calm & resiliency are accessible. I use the program myself, and encourage you to do so too. Please visit the website where you can sample all the selections. Elizabeth Lehmann, MA, MSW, a seasoned New York based psychotherapist and developer
of "Resilient You", is your companion and guide throughout this calming, restorative and empowering audio program. Thoughtfully crafted by her, this is a delightfully unique experiential and informative album.
Essential 7 Collection
The Vita Flex Technique
is a superior form of Reflexology. Reflexology, as used today, has tendency to ground out the electrical charge from constant compression and rotation, which also causes cell separation and loss of oxygen to subdermal tissues, thus causing further injury. With the Vita Flex technique people experience less discomfort. Using the thumb and all four fingers, the application is much more efficient. There are more than 1,500 Vita Flex points throughout the body in comparison to only 365 acupuncture points used in Reflexology. With Vita Flex the weakened or injured areas are corrected on the electrical reflex points thus preventing further injury and less stress allowing for quicker and more efficient healing.
This ancient form of Vita Flex Therapy was in recent times modernized to incorporate the use of Essential Oils and Energy Medicine to more rapidly correct the energy balance of the body and speedily return it back to good health. These modern techniques devised are useful in the management of pain – both upper back (Spondylitis) and lower back (Sciatica) through totally natural means. The treatment is very gentle and does not result in the aggravation of pain at any stage. It is noticed that with each session of the treatment the pain levels go down steadily.Essential 7™
was created for every home and every body. Enjoy the benefits of our most popular therapeutic-grade essential oils and blends. While single oils may be used as dietary supplements, all of these oils may be diffused; applied topically; applied over the Vita Flex points on the feet
; added to bathwater in our Bath and Shower Gel Base or Epsom salts; or used for body and foot massage. Refer to individual oils for specific benefits.Contains:
Three Single Oils (5ml bottles): Lavender, Peppermint & Lemon Four Blends (5ml bottles): Joy™, PanAway™, Peace & Calming™ and Purification™.
Many years ago, Young Living's founder, Gary Young
did intensive study and training in "Vita Flex Technique" with Tom Woloshyn, one of its outstanding proponents. Dr. Young then went on to develop his own unique style of using this gentle but powerful healing modality with essential oils. The fullest description of how he uses it with essential oils appears in the "Essential Oils Desk Reference"
Gary Young writes:
"Vita Flex Technique means "vitality through the reflexes." With Vita Flex, the oils are applied on the contact points of the body. The healing energy is released through the electrical impulses by the contact between the fingertips and the reflex points. This stimulates an electrical charge that follows the pathways of the nervous system to where there is a break in the electrical circuit which will be directly related to an energy block caused by toxins, damaged tissues, or loss of oxygen. This reflex system of controls encompasses the entire body and mind, releasing all kinds of tension, congestion and imbalances. This technique was believed to have originated in Tibet many thousands of years ago, long before acupuncture was ever discovered. With Vita Flex, the weakened or injured areas are corrected on the electrical reflex points, thus preventing further injury and resulting in less stress, which allows for quicker and more efficient healing.
To use the Vita Flex Technique, always place the oils in the palm of your hand and use the dominant hand to stir the oils clockwise three times before applying them on location. The same thing applies for those who practice reflexology, acupressure, spinal touch, zone therapy, etc. All types of different therapies will result in a significant improvement when combined with the oxygen and high electrical frequency of the oils.
When using the Vita Flex Technique with essential oils, it is best to start on the bottom of the feet. The foot charts that I have created may seem a little different from the standard reflexology charts. I found that while testing the electrical currents with the frequency monitor that the contact points were a little different than those shown on standard foot charts. The Vita Flex charts are based on electrical frequency tracing, which is more accurate."
The Vita Flex Technique is a superior form of Reflexology. Reflexology, as used today, has tendency to ground out the electrical charge from constant compression and rotation, which also causes cell separation and loss of oxygen to subdermal tissues, thus causing further injury. With the Vita Flex technique people experience less discomfort. Using the thumb and all four fingers, the application is much more efficient. There are more than 1,500 Vita Flex points throughout the body in comparison to only 365 acupuncture points used in Reflexology. With Vita Flex the weakened or injured areas are corrected on the electrical reflex points thus preventing further injury and less stress allowing for quicker and more efficient healing.
This ancient form of Vita Flex Therapy was in recent times modernized to incorporate the use of Essential Oils and Energy Medicine to more rapidly correct the energy balance of the body and speedily return it back to good health. These modern techniques devised are useful in the management of pain – both upper back (Spondylitis) and lower back (Sciatica) through totally natural means. The treatment is very gentle and does not result in the aggravation of pain at any stage. It is noticed that with each session of the treatment the pain levels go down steadily.
One of the Essential Oils used during this treatment is called Valor:
It was formulated to empower the physical and spiritual bodies. It helps us overcome fear and opposition so we can stand tall during adversity. It may help build courage, confidence and self-esteem. It brings a feeling of calmness, peace and relaxation. . It also balances and aligns electrical energies within the body.
Application: Apply 6 drops on each foot or massage along the spine. Valor Oil has been touted as a Chiropractor in a bottle.
It is known to change anaerobic muted cells back to their aerobic natural state. It is typically applied to the brain stem and the soles of the feet where the Vita Flex Points are located.Essential 7™
was created for every home and every body. Enjoy the benefits of our most popular therapeutic-grade essential oils and blends. While single oils may be used as dietary supplements, all of these oils may be diffused; applied topically; applied over the Vita Flex
points on the feet; added to bathwater in our Bath and Shower Gel Base or Epsom salts; or used for body and foot massage. Refer to individual oils for specific benefits.Contains:
Three Single Oils (5ml bottles): Lavender, Peppermint & Lemon Four Blends (5ml bottles): Joy™, PanAway™, Peace & Calming™ and Purification™.
A customer of mine walked into my home this week and I wish I had captured her expression on video. In an instant her eyes closed, she inhaled full & deeply and looked as though she would float away on her instantaneous cloud of bliss. Karen said to me, "Do you have any idea how much I pay at spas just to get this feeling???"
I was diffusing Citrus Fresh
& a few extra drops of Peppermint
. Naturally, our conversation turned to how Karen can have that "spa essence" present with her in her home and office. No need to wait to go to spa!
Your home is your sanctuary—a place where life unfolds with family, friends, and memories. Here, you strive to live better, promote wellness, and create an environment for living with great purpose.
Having the best for you and your family is about being surrounded by all things healthy, natural, and non-toxic. Young Living is your partner in this pursuit. From the cleaning products you use to the toothpaste in your medicine cabinet, your home is the place where total wellness begins.
Bath & BodyBegin and end each day with the aromatherapeutic power of essential oils for bath and body. Enjoy luxurious shower gels, hair care, lotions, and soaps to soothe, energize, and give you a fresh start.
Blessing for your day
We are all vibrational beings. Those who work with Life Force, Life Energy, Chi, or Qi KNOW that we are working with the very essence of Life itself. Many of us share the privilege of occupations or volunteering in modalities that help others keep this vital Life Energy in harmony and balance by keeping it flowing. Some modalities aid in restoring this Energy Flow.
As a Young Living Distributor, I have the blessing and pleasure of partnering with many kindred professionals who understand this Vital Life Energy, and also understand that it is our privilege to offer our clients therapies that integrate & compliment one another. (Those progressive enough to understand Universal Laws & align themselves as such). No one modality is premium. Partnering with like minded therapists/healers/professionals raises our collective consciousness, for the Greater Good. If you are ready to embrace this principle of collectiveness, I would love to talk more with you about it. Abundance, Harmony & Balance flow in the direction of those who offer it, and have the ability to Allow Flow. [If in fact you feel these blessings are being withheld from you, it is because you are in fact withholding them from yourself and others. You are blocking flow.]
Reiki (pronounced Rai-Key) is a Japanese word representing Universal Life Energy, the energy which is all around us.
Reiki, when activated and applied for the purpose of healing, addresses the mind, body & spirit.
It accelerates the body's natural ability to heal physical ailments and opens the mind and spirit to the causes of disease, disharmony & pain.
With this balance and understanding one can take responsibility for one's own life & healing, and experience the joys of balanced wellness.
Reiki partners well with medical & non-medical treatment and therapy. The experience of a Reiki treatment is usually a deep feeling of warmth, well being, and comfort. It has no adverse side effects.
The healing process of Reiki is used in many hospitals, rehabilitation centers and hospices. Many progressive professions who understand the principles of Life Force Energy such as Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Naturopaths, Massage Therapy, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Doulas/Midwifery, generously incorporate or offer Reiki to their clients/patients.
The Usui System of Reiki Healing is a hands-on healing art that was originated by Mikao Usui, a Japanese scholar, seeker, teacher, and healer.
He had a visionary experience of the universal life force, which he recognized as Reiki, a sacred Japanese concept representing spiritual power.
He refined the forms, disciplines and spiritual teachings which are still passed on by Masters in The Usui System of Reiki Healing.
Some of my customers are Reiki Masters. They tell me that their ability to draw on things in the environment that inspire and soothe, is instrumental in their offering comfort and soothing energy to their clients. One of my customers works in the hospice care field. She diffuses oils in the room while performing treatment, and many of her patients enjoy inhaling directly of the Young Living essential oils, as well as a topical application. The ones she most typically re-orders for her Reiki practice are:Peace & Calming, Joy, Acceptance, Transformation, Grounding, Valor, Release, Surrender & White Angelica.
The Reiki Principles